Brussels Card Pass
If you plan to visit more than one museum then the Brussels Card is definitely a recommended buy. Free entrance to 32 museums and discounts at attractions, tours, bars, restaurants, nightclubs... It will probably make your trip easier and save you money.
How to order
- Select your travel date and number of cards. Then hit the "Order now" button.
- A window will pop-up where you insert your name, e-mail address and other needed info. Don't forget to choose your payment card type in the vertical column. If you don't see this window, then minimize your current browser window and other programs. It might be below them.
- After clicking "Make your payment" you will be redirected to payment gate where you enter credit card info.
- Within 24 hours but usually much sooner you will receive an e-mail with your online Brussels card confirmation. Print it.
- After applying for your Brussels card online, bring the printed e-mail confirmation together with identification ID to any of the following review points and you will be given your manufactured physical card:
Bruxelles Info Place
Rue Royale 2
VisitBrussels Tourism Town Hall
Brussels Card includes
You can find the complete list of free entrances and discounts by looking at the Brussels Card discounts list.
And in short:
- Free entrance to 32 museums and attractions around Brussels
- 25% discounts in many other sights and their guided tours
- 25% discount at many shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs
- a guidebook with information about museums and services participating
Versions of Brussels Card
The Brussels Card can be purchased in forms of 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour access. For €22, €30 and €38. The card is activated when you use the first free entry and time counts from then.